The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cloud Land 6 is a level in the Clouds bracket. It involves a series of nested Mystic Cloud Keys.
- Tap Ancient Dragon Skull six times to get as many Unearthed Skeletons as you can.
- Drag one Unearthed Skeleton to the island to the right (where the dragon egg nests are) and tap it to scatter Bones.
- Repeat process until the island is full and then merge them to create Life Flower Sprouts.
- Merge Life Flower Sprouts to create Life Flowers. This will release enough Life Essence to unlock the Spotted Dragon Nests.
- Create one dragon by tapping one Spotted Dragon Nests three times. You don't need more than one dragon to finish the level with three stars, and the more dragons you create, the more dragons you have to carefully monitor to make sure they don't destroy your Zomblin Cave.
- Tap the Zomblin Cave one time to release a Zomblin. Kill it to get a Fresh Grave. You can do it again later to get a second one (SECOND QUEST STAR). In the meantime, do not let your dragon destroy the Zomblin Cave.
- Merge Life Flowers to create Blue Life Flowers.
- Merge these Blue Life Flowers with the one at the top left of the top left island to create a Glowing Life Flower (FIRST QUEST STAR).
- You can use Glowing Life Flower to unlock three Mystic Clouds, but this is not necessary to complete level with three stars.
- Use a Fresh Grave to unlock three Mystic Clouds, yielding three Drake's Ridge.
- Merge the three Drake's Ridge to yield one Elwind's Knoll.
- Use Elwind's Knoll to unlock three Mystic Clouds, yielding five Puddles and one Fledgling Puddle.
- QUICKLY merge the Puddles and Fledgling Puddles to create a Puddle before they turn into Mushrooms.
- Use the Puddle to unlock two Mystic Clouds, yielding a Magic Mushroom Caps and a Nice Shrub.
- Use Nice Shrub to unlock the remaining Mystic Clouds, yielding three Elderwoods. Merge them to create a Stack of Elderwood (THIRD QUEST STAR).
- Merge Magic Mushroom Caps with the row of Magic Mushroom Caps at the bottom of the screen.
- Activate Heal Extenders to release the two Destroyed Gaia Statues.
- Merge three Destroyed Gaia Statues to complete the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.