The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Do NOT merge the three Dragon Tree Saplings! This stage will take a lot longer if you do, and can only be accomplished when you get something convenient later (I'm not even sure how).
- Merge the Gargoyle Dragon Eggs in the bottom-right.
- Now you can merge the four Dragon Tree Saplings with the one on super dead land.
- Harvest the Fresh Stone for a Moss-Covered Stone . Merge this with the two Moss-Covered Stones on super dead land.
- Merge the two Sprouting Dragon Trees with the one on super dead land.
- Merge the Young Dragon Tree with the two on super-dead land to get a Vermillion Dragon Tree (goal star 1).
- Harvest the Vermillion Dragon Tree for Elderwood. Merge this with the Elderwood on super dead land to get a Stack of Elderwood, and activate the Heal Extender.
- Repeat harvesting until you get another Stack of Elderwood. Merge these two with the Stack of Elderwood in the top-left corner to get a Bundle of Elderwood (goal star 3).
- Merge the Bundle of Elderwood with the two on super dead land to get a Tiny Cabin for Hedge Gnomes. Tap the Tiny Cabin for Hedge Gnomes to get Shrub Sprouts (at least two) and merge these with the one on super dead land to get a Budding Shrub (goal star 2), and activate the Heal Extender.
- Destroy the Demon Gate
- The next steps can be done simultaneously with the previous ones:
- Merge the two Life Flower Sprouts with the one on partially dead land (or super dead land if you can) to get a Life Flower. Harvest Life Flower(s) and heal at least one land with a Cursed Zomblin Cave. Merge the two Fresh Graveyards with the one on super dead land. Activate the Heal Extender.
- Merge the Destroyed Gaia Statue from the Demon Gate with the other two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.