This is a straightforward level. There is a significant amount of healing to do, and healing fast enough is a challenge on the 3rd challenge level. Critical to success is not merging the blue life flowers; they are much faster to harvest than the glowing life flower they merge into, and you have enough dragons to harvest three separate blue life flowers.
- Merge the Life Flower Sprouts with the one on the dead land to the left.
- Merge the Gargoyle Dragon Eggs.
- Merge the three Life Flowers to make a Blue Life Flower.
- Farm some Life Essence, merge once, and release on the left until you clear the Life Flower, Blue Life Flower, Crimson Dragon Egg, and Bones.
- Merge the Life Flowers and the Crimson Dragon Eggs.
- Farm Life Essence quickly from the two Blue Life Flowers, merge twice, and release, working your way across the top to the third Blue Life Flower and Roc Eggs.
- Merge the Roc Eggs.
- Continue farming Life Essence with all three dragons until you clear two of the statues and a space next to the third. You can also scatter Bones and merge with others on dead land - this helps a lot on the 3rd challenge level.
- For the non-challenge version, continue harvesting Life Orbs until you clear all the land. Scatter and merge Bones into Life Flowers until you have five Blue Life Flowers, which you can merge into 2 Glowing Life Flowers you need for one of the goals.
- Merge the Destroyed Gaia Statues.