- Move the Emerald Plains Grass to the hole in the super dead land to make a four-way combo.
- Move the Grass Tuft to the corner of the other Grass Tufts and the Lawn Grass in the super dead land to make a 3-way combo.
- Move the Shrub Sprouts to the space between three types of Bushes to make a 3-way combo.
- Move the Fruit Tree Seed to the space touching Fruit Tree Seeds, Fruit Tree Saplings, and Young Fruit Trees to make a 3-way combo.
- Move the Seeds of the Prism Flower to the space between more of these seeds and two types of Prism Flowers to make a 3-way combo.
- Move the Mushroom Caps to the space between the remaining three types of Mushrooms on super dead land to make a 3-way combo.
- Use some of the many combo bubbles to heal the land with dragon eggs and nests. Tap the nests and merge eggs.
- Continue healing the remaining land. The combo bubbles will suffice for most of this.
- As you start healing the land at the bottom, tap the Zomblin Caves to release Zomblins.
- Destroy the Zomblins and the Zomblin Caves, and merge Fresh Graves.
- Merge the Corwin's Tomb with the two on dead land and activate the Heal Extenders.
- Merge the Destroyed Gaia Statues to win.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.