A Dimensional Jar is a non-mergeable object which sometimes appears upon merging different items, usually higher-level ones (the chance is greater the higher the item's level). The item it contains is a clone of the object that was just created.
Upon creation, a timer for 1 hour will start, which counts down to when the Dimensional Jar disappears. The timer can be stopped if the Jar is bubbled before it runs out.
Dimensional Jars containing higher-level objects require more Dragon Gems to open. Refer to the Merge Chain of the particular object to view these prices.
Every Dimensional Jar can be sold for 50 Magic Coins, regardless of content.
The Merge Chains that can spawn Dimensional Jars are:
- Any Tier 2 Dragon Nests
- Bushes (Level 5 and above)
- Dragon Homes (Level 5 and above)
- Dragon Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Fruit Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Glowing Dragon Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Grass (Level 6 and above)
- Graves (Level 4 and above)
- Grimm Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Hills (Level 5 and above)
- Life Flowers (Level 6 and above)
- Life Orbs (Level 6 and above)
- Living Stones (Level 5 and above)
- Lobelia Topiaries (Level 2-4)
- Magic Mushrooms (Level 6 and above)
- Midas Trees (Level 2 and above)
- Mushrooms (Level 7 and above)
- Mystic Topiaries (Level 2-4)
- Prism Flowers (Level 5 and above)
- Shadow Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Treasure Chests (Level 5 and above)
- Water (Level 5 and above)
- The offers are very much worth it, especially when it offers high-level objects. The Dragon Gem price is significantly lower than the price one would pay to take the same item as a Level Reward or to purchase from the Kala's Shop.
- Most Wonders when created have a guaranteed chance of spawning a Dimensional Jar.
- Merging in 5s counts as 2 merges, hence can spawn up to 2 Dimensional Jars.
- Dimensional Jars can appear in Events but cost much more Gems. See here for specifics.
- Dimensional Jars cannot appear in Levels.
- If you bubble a Dimensional Jar it will appear empty in the Loot Orb.
- Dimensional Jar with advertisement option was added as a Beta feature in Version 7.2.0 (21st of October 2021), and seems so far to be limited to 2 per day.