Summary[edit | edit source]
A Dimensional Jar is a non-mergeable object which sometimes(The chance is higher the higher the object level is) appears upon merging objects, usually higher-level ones. The object it contains is a clone of the item that was just merged. Upon creation, a timer for 1 hour will start, which counts down to when the Dimensional Jar disappears. The timer can be stopped if bubbled in a special way(Bubbled when there are no available spaces left on camp except for the required 2 minimum empty spaces). By tapping the jar, a special offer appears to open the jar for Dragon Gems.
Dimensional Jars containing higher-level object require more Dragon Gems to open. Refer to the merge chain of the particular object to view these prices. The size of the jar correspond to the size of the object inside. For instance, a Mystical Fruit Tree jar would cover 2 tiles, and a Magic Beanstalk jar would cover 4 tiles.
Every Dimensional Jar can be sold for 50 Coins, regardless of content.
Spawning[edit | edit source]
The merge chains that can spawn Dimensional Jars are:
- Life Flowers (Level 6 and above)
- Life Orbs (Level 6 and above)
- Mushrooms (Level 7 and above)
- Magic Mushrooms (Level 6 and above)
- Dragon Homes (Level 5 and above)
- Treasure Chests (Level 5 and above)
- Fruit Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Midas Trees (Level 2 and above)
- Dragon Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Glowing Dragon Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Prism Flowers (Level 5 and above)
- Grass (Level 6 and above)
- Living Stones (Level 5 and above)
- Hills (Level 5 and above)
- Water (Level 5 and above)
- Bushes (Level 5 and above)
- Graves (Level 4 and above)
- Grimm Trees (Level 5 and above)
- Any Tier 2 Dragon Nests
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The offers are very much worth it, especially when it offers high-level objects. The Dragon Gem price is significantly lower than the price one would pay to take the same item as a level reward or to purchase from Kala's Shop.
- Most Wonders, when created have a guaranteed chance of spawning a Dimensional Jar.
- Merging in 5s count as 2 merges, hence can spawn up to 2 Dimensional Jars.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Dimension Jars can appear in special events but are very very expensive.
Dimensional Jars cannot appear in levels.
There is a glitch where there is nothing in the Dimensional Jar.