The Dragon Gems are Merge Dragons' premium currency. They are used to speed up the game progress by allowing the gaining of additional/premium rewards or instant recovery.
You can store an unlimited number of Dragon Gems. As you acquire and spend this currency, the storage bar will grow to reflect the maximum number of Gems you have ever had.
How to Gain
- Purchase with real money in the Dragon Gems Store.
- Tap Dragon Stars for Dragon Gems and Giant Dragon Gems, merge Giant Dragon Gems to get Insane Dragon Gems and collect them.
Places to Spend
- Skip the Camp Quests.
- Open the Dimensional Jars to obtain additional high level items.
- Purchase the Level Rewards, including exclusive items like Fountains of Legend (25 Gems).
- Buy certain items in the Buy Menu: such as Event Dragon Eggs, Riches, Stone Bricks, Monster Idols, Mystery Nests, and Totems.
- Buy items at the Kala's Shop.
- Buy Secret Event Capsules (for example, Secret Sakura Dream Capsules) or objects at Event Shops (for example, at Sakura Dream Event's Shop).
- Open the Dragon Chests in Camp.
- Wake up some Dragons immediately by tapping on Dragon Homes. This also gives bonus Stamina to the Dragons that are woken up.
- Double the Challenge Levels rewards.
- Recover max Chalices.
|1||1x1||Epic||Dragon Gem||Tap to collect, or Merge. It helps make any desire come true.||1|
|2||1x1||Legendary||Giant Dragon Gem||Tap to collect, or Merge. It helps make any desire come true.||5|
|3||1x1||Mythical||Insane Dragon Gem||Tap to collect. It helps make any desire come true.||15|
- Tap every Dragon Star once before merging for an extra Dragon Gem.
- For maximum Dragon Gem output it's better to 5-merge Giant Dragon Gems (since merging 3 of them worth 5 Gems equals to one Insane Dragon Gem worth 15 Gems).
- For more information on how to accumulate Dragon Gems quickly please check this Guide.