Summary[edit | edit source]
Behavior with Dragons[edit | edit source]
Building[edit | edit source]
Number of Dragons[edit | edit source]
If a Dragon Home has a bar above it with a double arrow, and an animated sleeping sprite "zzz", at least one Dragon is sleeping inside. If there are more than 1 Dragon, there will be a number. If a Dragon Home has smoke coming out from it, there are Dragons inside that are awake. Otherwise, it is unoccupied.
Waking Dragons[edit | edit source]
When entering the Camp, all Dragons that have woken up while the Camp isn't active will emerge from the Dragon Homes, landing on some free tiles. Since only 15 Dragons may be active in camp at any time, the excess Dragons will go back inside a random Dragon Home, and wait until some other Dragons have gone asleep.
When a Dragon has its stamina used up, it will go back into a Dragon Home, in which if there are any awake Dragons, a random one will emerge in replacement if the number of roaming Dragons is not over the cap.
Sleeping Times[edit | edit source]
When a dragon awakens and emerges from a home, the sleep timer resets, and no more dragons can emerge until the full rest time has elapsed. So if you merge all your little homes into one big one, only one dragon will be working at any given time. Lots of little houses gives you maximum active dragon time.
Sleeping Dragons can also be woken up immediately for Dragon Gems, which is proportionate to the quantity and level of dragons (Could be related to the Stamina ) that are currently sleeping inside the Dragon Home.
Merging[edit | edit source]
When Dragon Homes are merged, all Dragons inside of them are ejected, after which they will spread out to the nearest Dragon Homes.
How to Gain[edit | edit source]
- Build Menu for Stone Bricks
- The cost varies - it is proportionate to the number of and the level of Dragon Homes in Camp, non-bubbled.
|Level||Size||Rarity||Name||Description||Sells For||Jar Cost|
|1||1x1||Uncommon||Tiny Dragon Home||Dragons need sleep! This home fully rests 1 Dragon in 20 minutes.||1||n/a|
|2||1x1||Uncommon||Quaint Dragon Home||Dragons need rest! This home fully rests 1 Dragon in 17 minutes.||2||n/a|
|3||1x1||Uncommon||Dragon Treehouse||Dragons need shut-eye! This home fully rests 1 Dragon in 15 minutes.||4||n/a|
|4||1x1||Uncommon||Stone Dragon Dwelling||Dragons need to snooze! This home fully rests 1 Dragon in 13 minutes.||8||n/a|
|5||1x1||Rare||Nice Dragon Home||Dragons need slumber! Fully rests 1 Dragon in 11 minutes||15||150|
|6||1x1||Rare||Grand Dragon Home||Dragons need siesta! Fully rests 1 Dragon in 9 minutes||30||195|
|7||1x1||Epic||Opulent Dragon Cave||Dragons need naps! Fully rests 1 Dragon in 7 minutes||50||240|
|8||2x2||Legendary||Giant Dragon Mansion||Dragons need to dream! Fully rests 1 Dragon in 5 minutes.||150||450|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As the net recovery rate drops when Dragon Homes are merged, it is recommended to keep a large number of low level Dragon Homes instead of trying to merge all of them immediately.
- As you increase the level of your dragons (and thus their stamina) by merging, you will not need as many Dragon Homes. Selling, or bubbling, all but one home reduces the cost to 7 bricks so that many new low level homes can be bought to replace merged ones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a Giant Dragon Mansion above the Camp in the Level Select Screen.
- It is possible to bubble ALL Dragon Homes in Camp, however, that will cause a deadlock after all Dragons have their stamina used up, which they will wander around. There is also a negative impact to the performance of the game with all Dragons wandering in Camp. Thus, it is not recommended.
- It is not possible to sell your last Dragon Home. There is a popup warning "You cannot sell the last of this kind of object! Your Dragons would never forgive you".