You can open the Dragon Shrine by tapping the icon on the top center left of the screen.
The player can earn various rewards for their Camp by collecting Wishes and opening Dragon Shrine Chests, including:
- New exclusive Trophy Dragon breed: Pearl Dragons.
- Decision Eggs (see below for details), Completion Bonus (see below for details), level 3-4 Fruit/Dragon Trees and Twin Life Flowers.
How Dragon Shrine Works
Upon entering the Dragon Shrine after tapping the icon, you will be shown a list containing of the 9 rewards and a collection bonus for a total of 10 rewards. Each reward requires a certain amount of Wishes. You will need a total of 750 Wishes (15, 15, 30, 30, 90, 120, 150, 150 & 150) to get all the rewards.
To receive the Dragon Shrine Chest with all rewards you've earned you must spend 200 Gems.
You can buy your Dragon Shrine Chest anytime (example: Shrine's icon after you've earned 7 rewards ), but once you have earned all the rewards it starts a 24 hour timer (example: Shrine's icon with a timer ) within which you must purchase the Chest or loose your progress/Wishes you have collected.
Every time you buy the Chest you get the chance to upgrade your Dragon Shrine to the next level and get better Chests/rewards. There are currently a total of 6 levels of the Dragon Shrine.
Upgrading the Shrine doesn't increase the price of the Chest or the amount of Wishes required.
Wishes (points) can be collected by tapping on the three types of Wish Sparks that give either 2, 4 or 10 Wishes. These Wish Sparks can be obtained by variety of ways:
- Opening any Chests (level 2 Nice Treasure Chests are the best, giving 4/sometimes 10 Wishes).
- Tapping Goal Stars (level 1-4 give 2/rarely 4 Wishes, level 5-6 give 4/sometimes 10 Wishes).
- Tapping Dragon Stars (give 4/sometimes 10 Wishes).
- Tapping Prism Flowers (give only 2 Wishes).
- Tapping Fruit Trees (give only 2 Wishes).
Tap Wish Sparks instead of letting the game auto-collect them
Wish Sparks which are auto-collected by the game only award half to amount of Wishes that they are worth. Hence it is better to tap the Wish Sparks yourself as illustrated in the picture below.
The Shrine can be upgraded to get better rewards in the Dragon Shrine Chest.
Decision Eggs of higher levels offer rarer Dragon breeds.
- Level 1 - Nest of coin Dragon breed / Trophy Egg / Silver Dragon Egg (or) Mystery Egg
- Level 2 - Trophy Egg / Trophy Egg / Trophy Egg
- Level 3 - Trophy Egg / Pearl Dragon Egg / Trophy Egg
- Level 4 - Name Dragon Egg (Bug**) / Pearl Dragon Egg / Nest of Silver Dragon Eggs (or) Mystery Eggs
*Only level 1-2 Decision Eggs give Tier 2 Eggs if you have them in Camp.
** There seems to be a bug with the level 4 Decision Egg's first option. Once selected, the [Okay] to confirm your choice doesn't show.
Completion Bonus is added to your Dragon Shrine Chest when all 9 rewards have been earned. There are 3 versions of Completion Bonuses.
Possible rewards include:
- Mystery Nest (Supernest)
- Tanzanite, Sapphire, Ruby Fire Mystery Nests
- Nest of Pearl Dragon Eggs
- Trophy Eggs
- Fountain of Legend
- Super Egg Fragment
- The Gromblin
- Zen Temples
Notes & Tips
- Don't merge up Treasure Chests if you are trying to get Wish Sparks as level 2 Nice Treasure Chests are the best.
- The Dragon Shrine is a Shinto Shrine ⛩ that is said to enshrine Gods. In Japan pearls were described as white gems and were used as offerings to the gods.