The goal of this level is to collect the leaves that spawn and create Dragon Trees.
To get through the challenge level, get to the Hero Mushrooms on the left side as quickly as possible by merging the two spotted dragon eggs onto the dead land to the left and then working to a young dragon tree.
Once you unlock the two hero mushrooms, work your way through the rest of the level to the third hero mushroom at the top right corner. After unlocking the two Brilliant Life Flowers, your dragons can harvest them and you can unlock the Gaia statues.
This is a very long level. While using the walkthrough below to complete the challenge level, tap the shop menu on the lower right to pause the level while you read more steps from the walkthrough.
- Merge 5 Spotted Dragon Eggs including the one on super dead land at the top left of the large clearing.
- Move the nest of Spotted Dragon Eggs (from the small island to the right) into the clearing and tap it out. Merge 3 or 5 eggs including the other one on super dead land, depending on what the nest gives you.
- Catch 3 floating Dragon Tree Leaves and merge them with 2 leaves to the right of the large clearing.
- Merge a Dragon Tree Sapling you just created with two others at the top of the small clearing.
- Merge the Sprouting Dragon Tree you just created with two at the right of the large clearing, to the right of where you merged leaves in step 3.
- Catch 2 floating Dragon Tree Leaves and merge them with 3 leaves at the top of the small clearing (one of them is hard to see behind the Nice Dragon Tree), so that you merge 5 in a U shape.
- Merge 3 Dragon Tree Saplings (2 you just created and one left over from step 3) with 2 at the top right of the large clearing, above where you merged sprouting trees in step 5.
- Merge the 2 Sprouting Dragon Trees you just created with one at the top of the large clearing which sits between two larger trees.
- Merge 2 Young Dragon Trees (one you just created and one from step 5) with the one at the left, next to the heal extender and Hero Mushrooms. Activate the heal extender.
- Merge the Vermillion Dragon Tree you just created with 4 others at the top of the large clearing.
- Have your dragons harvest from the Nice Dragon Trees.
- Catch 3 Dragon Tree Leaves and merge them with the two just above where you merged the vermillion trees.
- Merge an Elderwood your dragons have harvested with two at the far right of the cleared area.
- Merge the two Dragon Tree Saplings you created in step 12 with one to the right of the previous merge.
- Merge the two Nice Dragon Trees with two others in the area of the previous merge.
- Catch a Dragon Tree Leaf and merge it with the ones above the previous merge.
- Move an Elderwood into the upper of the two spaces just cleared, making a combo with two other Elderwood and two Stacks of Elderwood.
- Catch 2 Dragon Tree Leaves and merge with the one at the far top right.
- Merge two Elderwood with the one above the previous merge.
- Get the two Hero Mushrooms from the far left and merge with the one to the left of the space just cleared.
- Activate the heal extender and get your dragons to start harvesting from the Brilliant Life Flowers.
- Merge the Sprouting Dragon Tree you created in step 14 with two to the left, above where the vermillion trees were merged earlier. Set the Young Dragon Tree this creates aside so that you do not accidentally merge it in the next step.
- Catch 3 floating Dragon Tree Leaves and merge them with 2 leaves above the previous merge.
- Move the Young Dragon Tree created in step 22 to the left space of the two where you just cleared leaves, next to only one other Young Dragon Tree.
- Move the Young Dragon Tree freed by the heal extender at the left much earlier to the right of the previous one, making a merge of 6 of these at once.
- Merge an Elderwood with the two above and right of the previous merge.
- Merge the two Vermillion Dragon Trees created in step 25 with the one next to the space you just cleared.
- Merge two Nice Dragon Trees (one you just created and one left over from the merge in step 15) with the one above the previous merge.
- Move an Elderwood into the space just cleared, making a combo with two other Elderwood and two Stacks of Elderwood.
- Deploy a couple of Small Life Orbs (don't bother merging them) next to two of the Destroyed Gaia Statues to heal the land.
- For the challenge level, move the statues next to the 3rd one to win.
For the non-challenge level, you will still be short of the Create Dragon Trees goal by a few trees and you will not have made the 2 Elder Dragon Trees required. You'll get the former while working on the latter. Keep catching Dragon Tree Leaves, merging them with ones on dead land, and merging trees up the line. You need to create five Vermillion Dragon Trees. Merge two with three at the top right to create 2 Nice Dragon Trees and merge the other three with two at the top left. Merge the one Nice Dragon Tree with a pair on the lower left, another with a pair on the lower right, and the last two with any of the single trees. Finally merge all five Aged Dragon Trees (including two from the challenge walkthrough).
Further Challenge Tips
Since the statues are only dead by 10 HP, they can be unlocked simply by deploying combo bubbles. This is a quicker approach than traversing the field as per the above walkthrough.
You should set up as many 3-way combos as you can to be effective, since they give you more (and better) bubbles. This is not difficult since there is so much resource available. (If you can manage a four-way combo, that's even better but not mandatory.)
Work out a few combos using the screenshot before you begin. Your combos will mostly make use of the floating leaves in combination with the resources on Super Dead Land. After some time, your dragons will be able to harvest Wood which makes for excellent combos as well.
When you have created combo bubbles, ensure you pop them in "space" above the statues (i.e. to the north), and well away from the Super Dead Land. Some HP will be lost on Super Dead Land, but that is unavoidable.
You will need to unlock all three statues, and then move them to available space at the bottom to merge.