The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Golden Meadow ?? is a straight forward level.
The main problem is to merge the Mushroom Caps (bottom right) in a way to produce enough Spotted Shrooms.
- In the Mushroom Cap chessboard first make a 5 merge with the caps to the left. Put the Spotted Shroom out of the way so that they don't accidentally merge. Merge 4 caps at the top. There are 5 caps left. With them make a 5 merge with the caps at the bottom.
- Merge 5 Spotted Shrooms. (Goal #2)
- Merge 5 Hero Mushrooms.
- Merge 3 Triple Shrooms and activate the Heal Extender.
- Combine the resulting Fruit Tree Sapling with 3 others, but don't merge yet.
- Merge the Autumn Leaf in the middle with 3 others on Dead Land in the bottom left, resulting in a free Autumn Leaf, a Lil' Autumn Sprout and a Leaf of a Fruit Tree.
- Merge the Autumn Leaf with 3 others on Dead Land in the middle left, resulting in a free Autumn Leaf, a Lil' Autumn Sprout and a Leaf of a Fruit Tree.
- Merge 3 Leafs of a Fruit Tree. Make a 5 merge with the resulting Fruit Tree Sapling.
- Merge 2 Young Fruit Trees with 1 on Dead Land in middle right, resulting in 2 Small Fruit Trees (one from Dead Land) and Giant Life Flower
- Merge 2 Small Fruit Trees with 3 other on Super Dead Land to the left.
- Merge 3 Fruit Trees.
- Tap the Large Fruit Tree and merge the Raspberry with 2 others on Super Dead Land at the bottom.
- Merge 3 Autumn Leafs twice.
- Merge 3 Lil' Autumn Sprouts. Merge with the 2 on Dead Land to free the Noble Chest, open it (Goal #3)
- Merge Autumn Saplings resulting in a Young Autumn Tree. (Goal #1)
- Merge 3 Giant Life Flowers. (Level Goal)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.