Grassy 4 (also known as Grasslands 4) is a fairly easy level. It is also the first Challenge level players encounter. The 3rd (and 2nd) Star was meant to introduce players to the Buy Menu in levels as a means to complete (Challenge) Levels easier with Gems. But are free for the first few uses.
- Move the furthermost egg to the left 2 steps to the right.
- Make a Blue Life Flower (you just have to have 1 life flower to complete the level).
- Heal all the land.
- Create a Restored Gaia Statue.
- Move the furthermost egg to the left 2 steps to the right. A dragon kid should be made.
- Merge 5 life flower buds (preferbaly by using the ones on dead land)
- double-tap a Lv2 life flower and immeadiately repeat once your dragon kid has finished harvesting for 1 life essence.
- While the dragon is harvesting on step 3, do the following if possible:
- Tap a Lv2 Small Life Orb, which should be enough to clear all land if you did Step 4 decently.
- Right away create a Restored Gaia Statue.
The 3rd star of this level is one of the most difficult ones to complete, but with proper strategies it is possible to complete it within only 25 seconds.