Grimshire 1 is a straightforward level.
This sequence can be done within the 1:42 for the third challenge.
- Merge the three Grass Dragon Eggs.
- Merge the two Rock Dragon Eggs with the one on Dead Land.
- Use the two Dragons to Harvest from the two Blue Life Flowers at the bottom of the Level. Order them repeatedly to harvest so they throw the Life Essence into the nearby spaces.
- When the four clear spaces next to the Life Essence on dead land are full of Life Essence, merge them. Then move the two Tiny Life Orbs out of the way and keep harvesting.
- When the space is full of 5 Life Essence again, merge them.
- Merge all five Tiny Life Orbs (including the one on super dead land).
- Merge the two Small Life Orbs this creates with the one on super dead land.
- Activate the heal extender and immediately order your dragons to attack the demon gate.
- Move the Life Orb up and to the left, next to the top Seeds of the Prism Flower, and tap it. A bunch of the healing power will be wasted on the super dead spaces, but this should heal one Seeds of the Prism Flower and one Hill.
- Merge the Seeds of the Prism Flower with the two on Super Dead Land. That will make a Sprouting Prism Flower.
- Merge the two Sprouting Prism Flowers with the one on Dead land.
- Activate the Heal Extender and immediately order your dragons to attack the demon gate.
- Merge the hill with the other four in this pattern:
|put one here first >||X||X||X|
16. Activate the Heal Extender and order your dragons to attack the demon gate.
17. Merge the three Destroyed Gaia Statues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.