Grimshire 2 is a relatively straightforward level. If you want all the goal stars, it is key that you heal the two Fruit Tree Leaves next to the Destroyed Gaia Statue on the bottom of the first island. These are easily healed by chaining the merges on the first island to create as many healing Loot Orbs as possible. This is outlined in the walkthrough below.
- Heal the Super Dead Land on the main island with the three kinds of grass given to create four Life Flower Sprouts. Align these with Super Dead Land to create a chain merge with the grass. Drag the resulting combo Loot Orb near the Destroyed Gaia Statue and activate it above the Fruit Tree Leaves.
- Create an additional four Life Flower Sprouts, and align them, the two Life Flowers and the grass to create a Blue Life Flower via chain merge. Drag the resulting two Loot Orbs and activate them above the Fruit Tree Leaves.
- Repeat merging the grass and Life Flower Sprouts (chaining where possible) until you have a second Blue Life Flower. Chain merge these two Blue Life Flowers with the Life Flower Sprouts, Life Flowers and grass to create three Loot Orbs and a Glowing Life Flower.
- Using these healing Loot Orbs you will easily heal the Mushroom Cap and two Fruit Tree Leaves.
- Drag the Glowing Life Flower to the BOTTOM row of the island to the left. Merging it at the top will render the level unfinishable.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge the Grass Tufts.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge the Prism Flower Seeds.
- Merge the two Fruit Tree Leaves you freed earlier with the with these three (one freed and two on the Super Dead Land) to get the goal star.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge the Mushroom Caps.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge the Sprouting Prism Flowers.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge the Lawn Grasses.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge 5 Spotted Shrooms to create 2 Hero Mushrooms.
- Merge the Fruit Tree Saplings. Activate the Heal Extender to free a Roc Egg.
- Drag the two Hero Mushrooms over to the one on the Super Dead Land and merge.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge the Rain Puddles.
- Activate the Heal Extender and merge the Hills.
- Merge the Drake's Ridges then activate a Heal Extender to free the second Roc Egg.
- Merge the Great Grasses.
- Activate the Heal Extender. You can choose to tap the Life Essence or move it elsewhere.
- Merge the Triple Shrooms.
- Activate the Heal Extender and tap the Nest of Tribal Dragon Eggs. You can then merge your two Roc Eggs and you finally have dragons to help!
- From here it is easy. Heal the land around the Destroyed Gaia Statues then merge!