Hills can be harvested for Topsoil, Magic Coins, level 2-6 Life Flowers, level 1-5 Life Orbs and Emerald Plains Grass. Merging Level 3 and higher Hills has a chance to spawn a Cloudy Summit as a by-product.
|Level||Size||Rarity||Name||Description||Sells For||Jar Cost|
|1x1||Common||Topsoil||The largest mountains start with a simple mound of topsoil...||2||n/a|
|1||1x1||Common||Hill||But a simple mound.||4||n/a|
|2||1x1||Common||Drake's Ridge||A rising mountain.||8||n/a|
|3||1x1||Common||Elwind's Knoll||Can Harvest for Topsoil and riches.||15||n/a|
|4||1x1||Uncommon||Garden Summit||Can Harvest for Topsoil and riches.||30||n/a|
|5||2x1||Uncommon||Moon's Precipice||Can Harvest for Topsoil and riches.||50||24|
|6||1x2||Uncommon||Zomblin's Butte||Can Harvest for Topsoil and riches.||150||45|
|7||2x1||Rare||Cliff of Forgotten Souls||Merging sometimes gives a rare Cloudy Summit.||300||90|
|8||2x2||Rare||Wanderlust Peak||Merging sometimes gives a rare Cloudy Summit.||500||150|
|9||2x2||Epic||Mythical Aerie Microcosm||Merging sometimes gives a rare Cloudy Summit.||750||180|
|Wonder||2x2||Legendary||Fountain of Youth||Full of everlasting Life. Wonder #4 of the Dragon World.||1500||225|
Elwind's Knoll level and up all have at least one object on top of them!
- Elwind's Knoll has a recoloration/recolouration of Hero Mushroom on it.
- Garden Summit has an Aged Dragon Tree on it.
- Moon's Precipice has 3 Dragon Tree Saplings on it.
- Zomblin's Butte has, well... a zomblin on it.
- Cliff of Forgotten Souls has a bunch of Graves on it and a Dragon Eater Zomblin on it.
- Wanderlust Peak has a few Waters on it and a Butterfly Dragon Whelp hanging around.
- Mythical Aerie Microcosm has a bunch of Rock Dragon Eggs, a couple Chests and Life Trees on it as well as a Roc Dragon and a Rock Dragon Kid hanging around.