Life Flowers can also be obtained from Treasure Chests, Level Rewards, Rain Clouds, harvesting Hills and Dragon Trees, merging Life Flower Seeds or letting them grow into Life Flower Sprouts themselves, Gaia Statues, Moon Chests or from Kala's Shop.
Level 8 and above are defined as Life Trees. Quests regarding Life Flowers won't apply for Life Trees and vice versa.
How to Gain Edit
There are many ways in which you can get Life Flowers (the better ones will be mentioned below; not ranked)
- High level Fruit Trees (Spawn level 1 to 6 Life Flowers depending on the level).
- Merging Fruits harvested from high level Fruit Trees (level 1 to 3 Life Flowers).
- Merging Watermelons (level 2 to 5 Life Flowers).
- Tapping Secret Fountains (level 3 to 4 Life Flowers depending on the level).
- Opening Dragon Chests harvested from Grass for 45 Gems (level 3 to 5 Life Flowers).
- Opening Phobos Chest (level 2 to 4 Life Flowers).
- Merging or harvesting Bones from an Unearthed Skeleton (level 1 Life Flowers). You can get them from tapping Ancient Dragon Skulls.
- Randomly from harvesting Ensnared Virtue (level 4 to 5 Life Flowers).
- Tapping Magic Beanstalk (level 4 to 5 Life Flowers).
- Tapping Life Flower Totem (level 1 to 5 Life Flowers). You can buy it for 160 Gems.
- Gaia Statues will spawn 9 of either level 2, 4, or 6 Life Flowers when created, for level 2, 3, and 4 Statues respectively.
- Spending Gems to open Dimensional Jars that appear when you merge high level Life Flowers. This can significantly cut down on the time needed to complete the Merge Chain.
- Tapping Rain Clouds (level 1 Life Flowers).
- Randomly from harvesting high level Hills (level 2 to 6 Life Flowers).
- Randomly from harvesting Skulls or Skull & Bones.
- Every 3 Life Tree levels, an additional Life Orb can be seen in its branches - levels 8, 9, 10 have 3 Life Orbs each; levels 11, 12, 13 have 4; 14, 15, 16 have 5; level 17 has 6 Life Orbs.
- Life Flowers Merge Chain is currently the longest in the game.
When harvesting for Life Orbs and Dragon Egg Chests (Life Dragons variant), the highest Flower for each Orb seems much more efficient than the next level Flower. For example, a level 12 Life Tree takes three times as long to be harvested as a level 11 Tree, without a similar increase of the chance of harvesting a Dragon Egg Chest. This disadvantage is worst for Life Trees, because automatic harvesting is disabled when all land is healed and even Super Dead Land is healed by the cumulative side effect of many Life Trees being merged to reach levels around 11 or 12.