Lucky Isles is full of Dead Land and Super Dead Land and has 4 possible Destroyed Gaia Statues, 3 within demon gates. The small island in the top corner is not visible when first viewing the level and contains grass dragon eggs and cloudy summits.
- merge the grass dragon egg with the adjacent four grass dragon eggs on Dead Land
- merge the 3 life flower sprouts
- let a dragon harvest 3 life essence
- merge 2 life essences in the bottom left corner of the level. Leave the resulting tiny life orb for the moment as the heal extenders will open up the rest.
- merge the other life essence with the other 4 in the centre of the level to free a grass dragon egg. Save these tiny life orbs for later.
- let the dragons shoot the demon gate
- merge the grass dragon egg with the other 3 in the upper left corner of the level to free the cloudy summits
- activate a rain cloud and let it rain!
- merge a puddle in the upper left corner (right from the cloudy summit island) and let the dragons destroy the demon gate.
- tap the Shrub Sprouts you opened up in the beginning for magic mushroom caps
- merge 3 mushroom caps to create magic shroom cluster
- merge 1 magic shroom cluster with the other 2 on the centre/left.
- now you have unlocked 2 fruit tree sapling almost next to each other.
- drag and merge them on the island where the goddesses of healing are.
- merge as many Shrub Sprouts as you can (should have 9 now. 8 ones are open, the other 1 is in the beginning but you can place them next to it)
- merge 5 Shrub Sprouts, then merge 3 budding shrubs to create a Nice Shrub on the island in the centre with the 2 bananas in the super dead land.
- use the tiny life orb you saved from before to heal up the rest of the island where the 2 bananas are on. You should have at least 5 Shrub Sprouts again, and opened up the level 2 budding shrubs. Merge them all together and you have now have 2 Nice Shrubs.
- merge the 3 Nice Shrubs, tap the heal extender, let the dragons destroy the demon gate.
- merge the destroyed gaia statues and you win the level
reference: http://forum.mergedragons.com/showthread.php?630-Challenge-15, written by J_CRISIS_J