The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Merge the three Roc Eggs (the two live ones with the one on Super Dead Land behind the Nice Fruit Tree). Activate the Heal Extender this frees up.
- Merge the three Ruby Plains Grass: move the one just healed in step 1 (completely hidden by the Nice Fruit Tree) and the live one in the upper left to merge with the one on Super Dead Land in the lower right.
- Merge the three Emerald Plains Grass.
- Merge the three Life Flower Sprouts you created in the previous steps. Goal Star 1 complete!
- Merge the resulting Life Flower with the two on Super Dead Land to free up and activate one of the Heal Extenders in the lower left.
- Merge the resulting Blue Life Flower with the four on Super Dead Land in the upper right. Activate the Heal Extender.
- Harvest the Glowing Life Flowers until you have enough healing power to heal the Hill and two Lost Buds near the Nice Fruit Tree. (One Small Life Orb generally does the trick, if nearby Super Dead Land doesn't steal too much healing power).
- Merge the two live Hills with the one on Super Dead Land on the right to activate the Heal Extender.
- Merge the freed Young Autumn Tree with the two on the lower left to activate the remaining Heal Extender on the lower left. Goal Star 2 complete!
- Optional: Hatch the Rock Dragon.
- Merge the Bushy Autumn Trees.
- Merge the Mystical Autumn Trees to activate the Heal Extender on the left and heal a Destroyed Gaia Statue. Goal Star 3 complete!
- Merge the five Lost Buds.
- Merge the resulting two Sunday Flowers with the one on Super Dead Land up top and activate Heal Extender, healing second Destroyed Gaia Statue.
- Optional: Merge the five Twin Flowers, including two on Super Dead Land in the upper left; merge the resulting two Three Graces with the one on Super Dead Land in the lower right beside the remaining Destroyed Gaia Statue on Super Dead Land.
- Merge the three Destroyed Gaia Statues. You win!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.