The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Maywood 4 is a level that may require spamming life flowers to get 3 stars if not done correctly at some point.
- Merge the five Roc Eggs, two on dead land.
- Merge the two sets of three Life Flower Sprouts.
- Heal land to free a Destroyed Gaia Statue (preferably the easier top-left one) and merge the 3 Cupid Dragon Eggs.
- Line up the Destroyed Gaia Statue with the 2 Mystic Cloud Keys.
- Heal some land near the Lifeless Rocks at the bottom.
- Harvest the Fresh Stones that come out.
- Merge the Moss Covered Stone.
- Heal the land where the third Mystic Cloud Key is.
- Line up the Living Stone with the Mystic Cloud Key.
- Heal land at the top.
- Start merging the [[Autumn Trees|Lil’ Autumn Sprouts] in groups of five, except the last group will be a six group.
- Merge the Autumn saplings in a group of five and a group of three. if you don't merge five once here, you won't be able to unlock the leftmost part of the level. Getting 3 stars will then require spamming life orbs to heal land.
- Merge the three Young Autumn Trees.
- Heal land on the left to free the next and line up the Bushy Autumn Tree with the next Mystic Cloud Key. Rinse and repeat.
- Merge the Young Fruit Trees in a group of five and a group of three.
- Merge the Small Fruit Trees.
- Heal land on the right
- Tap the Fruit Tree for Grapes.
- Line up the Grapes with the last Mystic Cloud Key.
- Burst the Giant Life Orb hidden behind the Fancy Autumn Tree at the bottom. It should heal all the land
- Merge the three Fancy Autumn Trees.
- Merge the Destroyed Gaia Statues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.