Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
How to Gain
- Randomly from merging Sapphire Eggs.
- Randomly from Mystery Nest (Supernest)/Mystery Nest (Meganest).
- Find under the Evil Fog in Camp.
- Open Dragon Egg Chests/Dragon Nest Vaults from merging Golden Apples.
- Tap Bearer of the World Crystal.
- May be gained from completing one of Kala's quests.
- Randomly from Super Eggs.
|Level||Rarity||Name||Dragon Power||Stamina in Camp||Worth (Coins)|
|Nest||Legendary||Nest of Golden Duck Eggs||n/a||n/a||25|
|Egg||Legendary||Golden Duck Egg||n/a||n/a||1|
|1||Epic||Midas Duck Birthling||1||1||20|
|2||Epic||Young Midas Duck||5||1||50|
|4||Legendary||Golden Midas Duck||65||2||250|
|Nest||Legendary||Nest of Rainbow Duck Eggs||n/a||n/a||25|
|Egg||Mythical||Rainbow Duck Egg||n/a||n/a||1|
|7||Legendary||Rainbow Duck Birthling||195||2||500|
|8||Legendary||Young Rainbow Duck||650||2||1,000|
|10||Mythical||Scintillating Rainbow Duck||6,500||4||5,000|
- The Midas Ducks weren't actually supposed to be ducks. A studio in Ukraine was hired to do the art of this Dragon, and they were titled "Midas Drakes". In English, "drake" is often used as a synonym for "dragon", but “drake” and “hen” are also the terms for male and female ducks, so “drake” is sometimes translated to "duck" in other languages. So Midas Ducks were created instead, and the developers liked it anyway, hence we got Midas Ducks instead of Midas Dragons.
- At the highest level, Midas Ducks have the lowest Stamina of all Dragons in the game.
- Initially level 1 and level 3 Midas Ducks were erroneously called Midus Duck Birthling and Midus Duck but that was fixed later.