A standard egg nest contains Dragon Eggs and is a non-merging object. There are two tiers of Dragon Nests for every Dragon, with Tier 1 nests producing eggs that will merge to create Level 1 Dragons and Tier 2 nests producing eggs that will merge to create Level 7 Dragons.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 standard egg nests have a few graphical variations, but Tier 2 nests are bigger in size. Event Dragons Nests, Mystery Nests, Mystery Nest (Meganest) and Mystery Nest (Supernest) have different graphics.
Standard Egg Nests Edit
There are 2 tiers of Standard Egg Nests. Tier 1 Standard Egg Nests produce 3 to 7 eggs, while Tier 2 Standard Egg Nests produce 4 to 7 eggs. The egg type contained in the nest indicates the type of egg that will be produced.
Mystery Egg Nests Edit
There are 3 types of Mystery Egg nests. These egg nests will spawn more eggs than a normal nest, which is 5 to 7 eggs. They can produce their respective mystery egg. Tapping can also produce any type of egg that merging the mystery egg could produce.
Mystery Nest (Supernest) Edit
Mystery Nest (Supernest) contains all kinds of eggs, including all Standard Dragons and dragons that can spawn from Mystery Eggs. It will spawn much more eggs than a normal nest. It can be tapped about 20 times on average.
Mystery Nest (Meganest) Edit
Mystery Nest (Meganest) contains all kinds of eggs, including all Standard Dragons and Special Dragons, and spawns nests in addition to eggs when tapped. It can spawn over 100 eggs in total (from the description). It can be tapped about 17 times on average.
How to Gain Edit
This is a summary. Refer to a particular dragon's page for specific sources.
- From under the evil fog in Camp (Some Standard Dragons and Special Dragons)
- Randomly as premium Level Rewards from certain Levels, costing 39 gems for uncommon dragons(Crimson, Grass, Green and Rock Dragons), and 49 gems for rare dragons (Toadstool, Spotted, Sharp, Gargoyl, and Golem Dragons, and Rocs) amounts of gems
- Randomly from creating/tapping Wonders (Some Standard Dragons and Special Dragons)
- From the Buy Menu (any Mystery Nests except Supernests)
- Opening Dragon Nest Vaults (Most Standard Dragons and Special Dragons)
- Opening Super Nest Vaults (Supernests only)
- From Events