Open Lands is a pretty straightforward level.
- Merge Grass Dragon Eggs
- Harvest all the available Brambles
- Merge the Life Flower Seeds
- Merge the Plain grass onto the Super Dead Land as you unlock them.
- Once the three patches of Super Dead Land are unlocked, merge the Destroyed Gaia Statues
Alternate Walkthrough Edit
Super speedy walkthrough for star grinders. Involves no dragons and no harvesting.
- Move Life Essence up one square so that it is directly to the left of single Life Flower Seed on dead land, and activate it.
- Merge Life Flower Seed with the big group on dead land.
- Mass merge the resulting Life Flower Sprouts on the right-hand side of the group to heal the dead land containing the Tanzanite Plains Grass.
- Merge the Tanzanite Plains Grass with its buddies on dead land surrounding a Destroyed Gaia Statue. This should achieve the first two goal stars.
- Merge life flowers by 5s, twice, next to the Ruby Plains Grass on dead land (at the bottom) to heal it. (Once in a while this won't be enough, and you'll need to move over and merge 5 Life Flower Sprouts too.)
- Merge Ruby Plains Grass with its friends on dead land surrounding a Destroyed Gaia Statue. This should get you your third goal star.
- Merge the two Destroyed Gaia Statues with the one still on dead land to win the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.