- Merge 3 Ruby Plains Grass and 5 Life Flower Sprouts in a combo by moving the isolated grass to the space between the sprouts
- Tap the Rock Dragons Nest and merge 5 eggs, use the one at the bottom left if needed
- Harvest Life Flowers and burst Life Orbs
- As you Heal land, harvest brambles, scatter bones and merge to create higher level Life Flowers
- Store Blue Life Flowers on lone pieces of land to prevent spurious merges
- Rinse and Repeat until you Have 9 Blue Life Flowers
The gold trophy for this challenge is very hard. The timing of this challenge is extremely tight.
- Do not waste a single second. Have your dragons harvest life essences as you scatter bones and merge life flowers. As soon as your dragons finish their harvest, make them harvest immedietly
- Heal the land as fast as possible. You will need to have access to most, if not all the land to get the 9 blue life flowers
- Play risky. What do I mean by that is that you do not have that much time, so not that much time can be wasted on checking if you are doing a 5-merge or trying to plan for combos. The only thing that must be avoided by all costs is to merge the blue life flowers. Creating a glowing life flower is an instant loss.
Link to a commented video of someone doing it with 14 seconds to spare:
This used to be the only Challenge Level aside from Silence of 2 that, after you have collected all of the 3 reward Dragons, it would turn into a normal level but when viewed from the World Map, it didn't show any Goal Stars.