The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is a long level with a lot of merging to do and some super dead land.
- Merge two of the Toadstool Dragon eggs with the one on dead land at the right.
- Merge the three Destroyed Gaia Statues available at the start. This will summon some Life Flowers.
- Merge three of the Life Flowers next to the row of Blue Life Flowers on dead land to make a combo.
- Burst the combo bubble over the bone at the far left and then merge this bone with the ones on super dead land a few spaces to the right.
- Merge the remaining Toadstool dragon eggs.
- Harvest from the Life Flowers and Glowing Life Flowers, but don't go crazy about using them until you meet the heal 20 dead land by merging goal.
- Merge Life Flower Sprouts in 5s as you get them from harvesting the brambles, spreading and merging bones, etc.
- Use individual Life Essences to heal one of the row of Fruit Tree Seeds and then merge it with the others.
- Burst two Small Life Orbs and individual essences if needed next to the single Young Fruit Tree just right of center and merge it with the other two just above the center.
- Merge one of the Life Flowers with two just right of center. Merge two more Life Flowers with one just above the center.
- Merge two Small Life Orbs with the one on dead land at top left.
- By now the leftover seed from the merge in step 4 should have sprouted. Merge the Fruit Tree Saplings with the one on super dead land just above center.
- Heal the 2 Gargoyle Dragon eggs on dead land at the top and merge them with the one on super dead land at the bottom.
- Harvest from the Skull & Bones to get an Unearthed Skeleton, scatter bones, and merge two of them with the one on super dead land above center.
- Make two Life Orbs and merge them with the one on dead land at the bottom.
- Merge a bone with the two on dead land just behind that Life Orb.
- Merge two Glowing Life Flowers with the one on super dead land above the center.
- Merge the Twin Life Flower with the ones nearby on super dead land.
- Keep merging Life Flower Sprouts, then Life Flowers, and then Blue Life Flowers all in 5s to make two more Glowing Life Flowers and merge them with the one on dead land at the right.
- By this point you should have satisfied all your goals. If you still need more Life Flower merges by 5s, make sure your trees have open spaces nearby where Life Flower Sprouts can grow and merge those in 5s.
- Release a Furious Life Orb to heal most of the remaining land at the right.
- Merge two Fruit Tree Saplings with the one on super dead land at the top.
- Merge a Young Fruit Tree with the one on dead land and the one on super dead land at the far right.
- Merge the two Small Fruit Trees with the one on super dead land at the right.
- Tap the Fruit Tree for Grapes, then harvest from it for another Grapes, and merge them with the one on super dead land at the bottom right.
- Merge two of the Destroyed Gaia Statues with the one on super dead land at the bottom right.
- Merge the last three Destroyed Gaia Statues to win.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.