Shimmer Fountains recharge every 5 minutes, which is indicated by an additional small sprite of the objects they spawn at the bottom of their sprites. For example, a Fountain of Faith will have 2 small Fruit Tree Saplings on it when it is fully recharged.
- Merging level 3 Shimmering Springs has a 10% chance per merge.
- Merging level 4 Fountains of Faith has a 20% chance per merge.
- Merging level 5 Fountains of Rebirth has a 30% chance per merge.
- Merging level 6 Heroic Dragon Spas cannot yield a Secret Fountain at all.
How to Gain
- Fountains of Legend can appear randomly as Level Rewards at a cost of 25 Dragon Gems.
- You can buy Fountains of Legend, Ancient Springs and Shimmering Springs from the Kala's Shop for 19, 75 and 150 Gems respectively.
- You can receive an Ancient Spring as the reward for completing all 10 Event Quests.
|Level||Size||Rarity||Name||Description||Tap Rewards||Holds||Worth (Coins)||Merchant/Parachute (Gems)|
|1||1x1||Epic||Fountain of Legend||Produces an Egg. Sometimes Tap for a Seed.||Fruit Tree Seed||1||75||?|
|2||1x1||Epic||Ancient Spring||Produces an Egg. Sometimes Tap for a Seed.||Fruit Tree Seed||2||75||84|
|3||1x1||Epic||Shimmering Spring||Produces an Egg. Sometimes Tap for a Fruit Tree Sapling.||Fruit Tree Sapling||1||75||168|
|4||1x1||Legendary||Fountain of Faith||Produces an Egg. Sometimes Tap for a Fruit Tree Sapling.||Fruit Tree Sapling||2||75||336|
|5||1x1||Legendary||Fountain of Rebirth||Produces an Egg. Sometimes Tap for a Young Fruit Tree.||Young Fruit Tree||1||75||672|
|6||2x2||Mythical||Heroic Dragon Spa||Merge for something glorious!||Small Fruit Tree||1||75||?|
- Some Secret Levels like The Secret of Four, The Secret Healer's Den, The Secret Isles and The Secret Veldt Alley have a higher chance of giving a Fountain of Legend as a Level Reward.
- Golden Meadow and further Levels have the highest chance for a Fountain of Legend to be offered as a Level Reward.
- Usually every second Level has a chance for a Fountain to be offered, while Bear Topiaries can be found in the other ones. However, there are exceptions (e.g. in Challenge Levels), so there’s no general odd or a rule.