The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This challenge level doesn't exactly have a specific way to complete it, but here is a way that can help you.
- drag the Dragon Portal at the very top-right of the map (not on the big island) between the other 4 on the main island.
- Tap the two unearthed Skeletons.
- You should now have 6 Bones, have your Dragons harvest from them.
- So now you should have 6 Life Flower Sprouts, Merge 5 of them to create 2 Life Flowers.
- Have the two Dragons you got from the Dragon Portals, Harvest the two Life Flowers.
- keep merging the healing power by fives until you have a Life Orb (object)
- Tap the life orb. It should heal all the land.
- Merge and/or tap the treasure chests.
- Tap the banana trees for some bananas.
- Merge the bananas hoping for some life flowers to spawn. (it can happen)
- If they didn't, accept the hassle and move on to the next step.
- Merge the three sharp dragon eggs.
- If you have some high level dragons in the level,continue to the next step, if not, skip to step 16.
- Merge the petrified rotten zomblins by threes. (by the way, you can destroy the caves while you're at it)
- Have your best dragons attack them while the other dragon harvests from the brambles.
- Now you should have a little more free space and hopefully you got some life flowers from killing the zomblins.
- Tap a couple unearthed skeletons.
- Have two dragons harvest from the brambles while the other one harvests from the bones that you got from tapping the unearthed skeletons.
- Keep harvesting the brambles and the bones.
- And while doing so, merge the life flower sprouts by fives until...
- Complete the level.
(If you got high level dragons, and you are quick, you can complete the final win of it) Yes I did it with this method.
Extra tips Edit
- Please note that you should put some life flowers on the little 1-tile spots to avoid accidentally merging them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.