The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
How to Gain Edit
- From the Buy Menu.
- Toadstool Dragon Eggs are randomly given for free at several levels.
- Toadstool Dragon Eggs/Whelps appear randomly as Level Rewards at a cost of 12/28 Dragon Gems, at some levels.
- Randomly from Mystery Nest (Supernest)/Mystery Nest (Meganest).
- Opening Dragon Egg Chests/Dragon Nest Vaults harvested from Mushrooms.
- Dragonfire Shroom Forest for Toadstool Dragon eggs/nests. Both when created and then again for every 10 hours in camp.
- Randomly from opening Bountiful Chests.
- May be gained from completing one of Kala's quests.
- Buying Toadstool Dragon and Jester Dragon Eggs from Kala’s Shop for Dragon Gems.
|Level||Rarity||Name||Dragon Power||Stamina in Camp||Worth|
|Nest||Rare||Nest of Toadstool Dragon Eggs||n/a||n/a||25|
|Egg||Rare||Toadstool Dragon Egg||n/a||n/a||1|
|1||Uncommon||Toadstool Dragon Whelp||1||1||20|
|2||Uncommon||Toadstool Dragon Kid||4||2||50|
|4||Rare||Noble Toadstool Dragon||55||4||250|
|Nest||Rare||Nest of Amanita Dragon Eggs||n/a||n/a||25|
|Egg||Rare||Amanita Dragon Egg||n/a||n/a||1|
|7||Epic||Amanita Dragon Whelp||181||5||500|
|8||Epic||Amanita Dragon Kid||577||6||1000|
|10||Legendary||Royal Amanita Dragon||5500||10||5000|
- Tier 2 Toadstool Dragons were originally called Jester Dragons before being renamed to Amanita Dragons after the release of the said dragons.
- The Eggs were also given a new design. Here are the old versions of the Dragon names & Eggs:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.