The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Totem Shire 12 is a straightforward but very slow level.
- Merge all the sets of 5 Toadstool Dragon Eggs. It's your choice whether to merge the Toadstool Dragon Whelps or not, but given the amount of brambles to harvest it's probably quicker if you don't.
- Merge the Plains Grass, then merge the Life Flower Sprouts they create.
- Heal land by harvesting from Life Flowers, and harvesting any Brambles and Bones you unlock to create more.
- When the Toadstool Dragon Nest is unlocked, tap it out and merge for more Toadstool Dragons.
- This can be a very slow level if you don't take advantage of combo bonuses.
- The best way to get combo bonuses is to move all the Large Brambles into the same area, rapidly harvest from them to fill all the available land with Life Flower Sprouts and Bones, and merge them all.
- When an adjacent space is available, merge Glowing Life Flowers onto the Super Dead Land.
- Activate the Heal Extenders.
- Merge the Twin Life Flowers, then merge a Brilliant Life Flower onto the land on the bottom left.
- Tap out the Life Flower Totem, then merge as much as possible to unlock more of the land.
- Merge the Giant Life Flower onto the land on the bottom right.
- When adjacent space is available, merge the second Brilliant Life Flower onto the land on the top left.
- Merge the Destroyed Gaia Statues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.