Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level||Size||Rarity||Name||Description||Worth in Camp (Coins)|
|1||1x1||Common||Schilling||A tiny coin. What happens when you merge it?||1|
|2||1x1||Common||Denarius||An old coin of pure silver. Merge it up!||2|
|3||1x1||Uncommon||Sovereign||A discolored, dim coin. Merge it up!||4|
|4||1x1||Rare||Ryal||A tarnished gold coin of many names. Merge it up!||8|
|5||1x1||Legendary||Aureus||Throw this coin into the Wishing Well to receive a new Boon from Lady Sirona.||15|
How to Gain
Just like Magic Coins, Wishing Well Coins can be created in variety of ways:
- Harvest or merge any Fruits (including merging Golden Apples).
- Open Treasure Chests.
- Harvest from some of Merge Chains (Dragon Trees, Hills etc).
- Harvest from some objects (Dirt, Skulls etc).
- Tap Small Fluffs.
- Open Secret Den Event Capsules.
- Tap Event Quest Stars.
- All Wishing Well Coins are named after real life currency:
- Level 1 Schilling - after Austrian Schilling,
- Level 2 Denarius - after Roman silver coin of the same name,
- Level 3 Sovereign - most likely after British gold coin of the same name,
- Level 4 Ryal - either after English Rose Ryal, Iranian Rial or Spanish Real (although, since Real is silver, it's unlikely),
- And finally, level 5 Aureus - after gold coin of ancient Rome of the same name.
- As the 8th reward from Den Events you can receive a Giant Lucky Coin Event Trophy which is a recolored mirrored version of level 1 Schilling. Starting from fourth Fluff Mountain Event Giant Lucky Coins can be merged into an Enormous Lucky Coin, which is a recolored version of level 3 Sovereign.